Thursday, June 26, 2008

Extra grumpy today!!!!

Well, for those who knew I wanted to try a V-BAC this time... It's not gonna happen!! I went to see my third doctor during this pregnancy (yes, I kept changing doctors... That's how hard I was trying to have a normal delivery after that first c-section), and was told they wouldn't do it either... but I was free to go and try to find yet another doctor... Problem is... if you take a look at the little countdown on the left side of the blog, you'll see I have about 3 days before the baby is due... To find someone and convince them that I don't need a second C-section.

So, I guess I have pretty much given up on the idea... Not without a lot of crying and complaining first, of course. Have to register my disappointment with my second doctor, specially, because I wasted so much time going to see her, since she told me she'd have no problem doing a V-BAC, and then, 3 weeks before the due date, changed her mind. Thanks a lot, Dr. Atwood!

So, people... I'm giving my baby a chance to come on her own, and scheduling the C-section for one day ater the due date... LOL... Doubt it's gonna happen, though... So, they're taking her out of there on July 1st.

Just a grumpy update on my life.

4 comments:

dieMutti said...

Stupid doctors! I'll pray for a due date baby :) I'm still trying to come out in July, so hopefully I'll get to see the cute baby!

Kristy said...

I had a v-bac with my 3rd and 4th. #2 was the c-section. Dr. Scott Hansen at Jordan Valley did it. He was wonderful and very encouraging. So if you deliver there maybe he will be on call and he'll let you try. Good luck.

Rachael said...

oh man sorry girl that is not cool, the sad news is that most doctors after 2 c -sections won't let you have a v-bac.

FYI a second c-section takes A LOT more time (like an hour) of laying on the table before they even take out the baby.

COOLWHIP said...

Hey, that's Eva's birthday!!!! Good luck owith the delivery, no matter how it works itself out.
now, off to clean baby poop out of a church dress..... oh the joys!