Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally Done!

Yep. I think she finally got it... It has been a few good weeks without any accidents. No more diapers, no more "spray 'n' wash"episodes... It took a little longer than I expected... And she never really use the little kid potty... She would get up from those and "go potty" on the floor... So I had to put her in the big potty with the toddler support for her to finally get it.

And if you think this picture is a little too explicit, don't even watch the Japanese video that taught her to use the potty... And that has become one of her favorites... hehehehe... This one...

6 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Hey how are you.
Yeah, That Utube clip was great. And yes, you should try that salad. I hate ramen uncooked.... But this doesn't taste like ramwn, it just tastes like a salad.
I didn't know you were that close to having your baby. I have 1 turning 8 on June 30th, one turning 7 on June 28th, and one turning 3 on July 1st. Needless to say, it will be a busy week.....

Kristy said...

Hey Jordan family. This is the Ashby fam. It is good to see your blog.

Rachael said...

I didn't even know you had a blog but since I found it I will be one of your fans!
You are so lucky that you have her potty trained I wish I could say that same thing for charity, oh well it will come in time.

Kodelle said...

What an awsome day in the life of a mother! So happy to see your blog. Welcome!

dieMutti said...

So I showed the Simster that video and he is hooked! Maybe now he'll actually try going potty... Cute blog!

Ashlee said...

Hi Camilla! I got your blog address from the ashbys blog page, I hope you don't mind. Vanissa is getting SO big! I just watched that Japanese training video. It is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I wish I had some video for James to watch when I was training him. anyway...
How are you doing? Do you still live in Magna?
Love,
Ashlee Olsen